Subject: TCP/IP Control Panel Set Up
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/09/2001 18:54:03
Hello All,

I am rejoicing now in having gotten NetBSD installed to a good point
on my Q800 (still have to customize it lol) with PPPoE working.  Now
I have to get it to route traffic from my G4 to the internet and
vice-versa.  What settings do I enter into the TCP/IP control panel
on the G4 if I'm connecting manually?  (This is using OT of course.)
Anything I have to make sure of in my config files on the Q800 also?
Thanks for any help.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"That's a bad thing, right?"  "(sigh) Yes Squat, I think it would be
safe to say that being blown to bits by a volcano would fit nicely
into the bad things category!!!" - From "The Terrible Thunder Lizards"

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Streets"

"This job is ninety percent attitude" - Harry Edgarton, CID
			          Homicide, Baltimore PD
 From the book, "Homicide: A Year On The Killing Streets,"
by David Simon