Subject: Re: get_DeviceInfo: Error on SCSIread(), #5
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Kadari Mayson <dark3lf@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/09/2001 18:39:29
I have had this problem before but the last time I installed NetBSD, I
wiped the drive and made a clean install of v1.5.  In the past what I
did to remedy this problem was to purposely leave ~200 megs of free
space at the end of the drive and it was fixed.  Sorry this is such a
stupid solution, but it's the only way I could find to fix it.

/km