Subject: IP address 0.0.0.0
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/07/2001 16:10:43
Does the IP address 0.0.0.0 have any specific meaning?  I'm curious
as I have this set up as my inet address in my ifconfig.sn0 file
since I'm using the internal ethernet on my Q800 to connect to my DSL
modem which is connected via dynamic IP addressing to my ISP.  Thanks
for any info.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"That's a bad thing, right?"  "(sigh) Yes Squat, I think it would be
safe to say that being blown to bits by a volcano would fit nicely
into the bad things category!!!" - From "The Terrible Thunder Lizards"

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Streets"

"This job is ninety percent attitude" - Harry Edgarton, CID
			          Homicide, Baltimore PD
 From the book, "Homicide: A Year On The Killing Streets,"
by David Simon