Subject: Re: Macintosh IIsi
To: None <MymilRisus@aol.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/06/2001 17:25:45
On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 05:13:30PM -0500, MymilRisus@aol.com wrote:
>     My name is Joe Wasserman.  I'm 14, in 8th grade in Wilmette (near
> Chicago).  I recently pulled my old IIsi out of the closet and set it up.  It
> has an external modem, CD-ROM drive, and hard drive.  I'm going to set it up
> for use with Linux.  I'm wondering where I should start.  Any feedback would
> be appreciated!  Thanks.

Not exactly the right mailing list for Linux questions; NetBSD and
Linux are two distinct operating sytems.

If you're interested in installing NetBSD, have a look at Matthew
Theobald's instalation guide at http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/theobald/

Keep in mind that your mileage may vary, and you needn't do
everything he did (this is a description of his install process) but
it does explain things pretty well.

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net