Subject: Firewall/Router
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ron Landrus <ronlandrus@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/06/2001 12:24:47
Greetings,

I have installed Erik Winklers firewall/router
connected to a cable modem, thanks to the memebers of
this list I found that the modem needed to be reset to
recognize a new mac. address, thanks.

My next issue is that from the router machine (iici
and asante nic cards) I can telnet, ping, & http the
internet, from another macos computer I can ping the
router but it will not pass any packets to the
internet for me.

I have tried commenting out all block commands in the
ipnat.conf file. I also used the lines;

pass in proto tcp/udp all
pass out proto tcp/udp all

with no change, apparantley I have a really good
firewall here.

Any suggestions on getting some packets through?

Ron
ronlandrus@yahoo.com

=====
Ron