Subject: Re: Is TCP Wrappers available for the Mac port?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Hiroshi Hakoyama <hhako@seagreen.ocn.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/28/2001 03:27:22
sshd daemon (openssh 2.5.1p1) installed by the default package system seems
to have no option of tcp wrappers . In my LCIII, I could wrap daemons
started from inetd (e.g. telnet), but could not wrap sshd started from
rc.local (usr/pkg/etc/rc.d). I hope to rebuild openssh with tcp-wrappers
option using package system, but I am not sure how to add the option
(./configure
--with-tcp-wrappers). Should I modify /usr/pkgsrc/security/openssh/Makefile?

Hiroshi Hakoyama