Subject: Big Problems for a newbie
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tor Stormwall <tor@agent.creson.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/2001 19:11:30
Hi.

I dont really know if this is the right list to talk about these
things but I do it anyway.

I'm still having problems with converters in my MacOS 7.5.1.
The machine has no konverters installed. I tryed to install
Stuffit Expander that I downloaded from a linux-box and toke by
a diskette to the mac. The Stuffit Expander file was needed to be
converted to be installed. I dont have a converter and cant do
anything without any.

If I've got it all right, I cant install anything without a
converter. I have also tryed to uncompress the files in my
linux-box and tryed to start the programs in the mac after that.
But that didn't work.

If you know anything that might be of help, can you please
send me some info how to solve this problem.

Best Regards,
Tor Stormwall

--
|    M A Y   T H E   S O U R C E   B E   W I T H   M E    |