Subject: Re: Installer assistance needed
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/2001 20:57:38
On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 05:07:45PM -0800, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> >Anyone interested in trying to get the Darwin HFS support working, BTW?
> Is that allowed by the Darwin license?  Or do you mean use the Darwin
> source as a reference to create our own?

I'm not sure--I was under the impression that the Darwin code was under
at least some sort of "open source" license.  That should at least allow
someone to create an LKM filesystem that could be a separate package.

It might also be useful as a reference, though, for a native driver.

Anyone intimately familiar with the Darwin license?  :-)

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service