Subject: Re: anyone seen *this* panic?
To: Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/2001 01:42:08
[Alex Zepeda points out that he IS using pserver... not quoting to
respect at least the letter of netiquette.]

Yeah, so I noticed just now, and was going to re-reply, but I'd
deleted the thread out of my mac68k mbox already.

I just did a couple (small) cvs update's in my pkgsrc with ssh and
it worked...  but I don't trust the ssh method (it's been erroring
out in the past few weeks).

Looks like the pserver daemon died some time today on anoncvs.netbsd.org
(== nbanoncvs2.isc.org), and I expect somebody at ISC will notice
and fix things in the morning.

Sorry for not taking the time to make sure my answer made sense,
Alex.

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net