Subject: Re: Not in mine - was Re: Is TCP Wrappers available for the Mac port?
From: Josh Kuperman <josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/10/2001 13:01:15
OK, I get it now. Though it's odd. What do you do if you want to test
an application without it going through tcp wrappers? How could you
conceivably compile your own? How could you give yourself an exempt
daemon in inetd.

Most of the above doesn't matter for what I want to do, but I still
thinks its odd.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us