Subject: Not in mine - was Re: Is TCP Wrappers available for the Mac port?
From: Josh Kuperman <josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/10/2001 10:32:27
It was not included when I installed from the net or from the CD. The
only signs of its existence are the man pages.

I tried to locate tcpd and could not.  The hosts.allow files etc. were
not created.  The inetd.conf file, while intelligently having all the
daemons commented out, was set to directly call the daemons. There was
no reference to tcpd.

This now becomes an interesting question. I've installed by sysinstal
- more about that later, from a CD and from the Net. How can I be
missing this stuff !#$@#

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us