Subject: Re: IIci powerup?
To: Tom Spindler <dogcow@redback.com>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/10/2001 08:50:02
>> I've got a IIci, and [...] I'm looking for a way to make it do an
>> unattended recovery from a power failure.

> If you push in the round power button in the back and rotate it 90
> degrees, it'll stay pushed in - and have the machine turn back on
> after power loss.

Excellent.  That turns out to be almost exactly what I want, and the
differences are definitely more livable than the differences between
what I had before and what I want.  (Ideally, I'd also be able to
deliberately power down the machine and have it stay off.  But as I
say, I'd much rather lose that than lose unattended recovery.)

Thank you.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca