Subject: Re: Getting my 660av to run headless
To: Josh Kuperman <josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/2001 13:33:53
On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Josh Kuperman wrote:

> My install seemed to be going good, until I tried to run headless.
>
> 1. What can I do from the debugger -- if anything.

Try
	kill 1

to shut down to single user mode, or if not that

	reboot

> 2. How am I supposed to configure this to run headless.

My 840AV would only boot headless about every _other_ time, except
that I trick it into thinking there's a monitor attached. (This is an
issue with MacOS, not NetBSD.) From memory, you put a paper-clip
between Monitor Sense (pin 4) and Ground (pin 11).

Frederick