Subject: Re: Getting my 660av to run headless
From: Daniel Parks <danielp@reed.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/2001 11:29:08
At 12:57 PM -0500 2/4/2001, Josh Kuperman wrote:
>  I have no idea if there is an "official method" so I simply set the
>booter to boot when it was opened and stuck it in the startup items on
>the Mac side.

You can also get a copy that replaces the Finder, which it would take
a bit less space.

>1. What can I do from the debugger -- if anything.

All kinds of good stuff! I don't think it will help you in this case, though.

>2. How am I supposed to configure this to run headless.
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/faq-6.html#ss6.19

Basically, you can attach and adaptor to your video port, or you can
use a paper clip -- but the paper clip method requires actually
counting pins, so I used an adaptor on mine. ;-)

HTH,
Daniel