Subject: Off-Topic: a new PDS-slot?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <nse@ruc.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/2001 11:32:14
Hi
Anyone knows where I can find a new PDS-slot ?

I know I have to solder directly on the motherboard(not a good thing, but..
life shall not be trivial! ;-) )

I have ruined my PDS-slot trying to get the old PPC 601 upgrade to work, and
now I need the PDS-slot for an additional Ethernet card(for the Firewall
setup)
Of all the stupid things one does... sigh!

regards/mvh
Niels S. Eliasen                             " ... and all these memories
mailid: nse@ruc.dk                               are to vanish like tears
Tel: +45 46 32 85 27                                        in the rain!"
Mobile: +45 46 32 85 29                     final words from Rutger Hauer
                                                        in "Blade Runner".