Subject: Re: Updated Installer app available
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/2001 19:12:06
On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Bob Nestor wrote:

: >The source is at
: >http://www.cactus.org/~huang/netbsd/Installer_1.1h.src.sea.bin if anyone
: >wants to put it up on ftp.netbsd.org.
:
: I've placed a copy in the NetBSD/arch/mac68k/instllation/misc directory
: on the NetBSD site. I'll get the source up there soon.  It doesn't look
: like I can add it to the NetBSD-1.5 file set as it is write protected.
: I'll see if I can't get that taken care of but it might take a day or so.

This may be best to wait for 1.5.1.  We're trying to avoid making the 1.5
tree change anywhere but "patches" after the official release date.

However, if this is *really* needed, please describe that, and we can get
the admins to open up permissions to let it in.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/