Subject: Re: SCSI stuff (1.4 vs. 1.5)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/23/2000 15:28:20
> 	Is this with the same machine, or two more or less identical
> 	mahines? If the latter can you move the 1.4 disk into the 1.5
> 	machine or vica versa, and ideally run bonnie on a second disk
> 	which is the same for both runs.

They're practically identical, but one is in an Internet / coffee shoppe
and the other is here. While I don't mind reinstalling software on the 1.5
machine in the coffee shoppe, I'd rather not swap around drives.

I will try 1.5 on the 1.4.2 machine that's here, though, and get back to
you nice folks with the results when I do.

Thanks much,
John Klos