Subject: Re: Core dumping
To: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
From: Lee Reynolds <leebreynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/2000 18:32:11
I've successfully installed 1.5-Beta1 with the /usr
partition running off a 100meg zip drive.  However due
to netbsd68k's inherent reliability problems with
removable media, this was unstable.

My final solution was to install /usr on my linux box
and mount it through nfs.  This works very well, at
least until I get my 4 gig SCSI drive.

So unless there is some new problem with Beta2 in this
area, I doubt your problems stem from issues with
splitting the filesystem up.

Lee