Subject: Re: Core dumping
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David Rogers <drogers@halo7.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/2000 12:51:25
I'm wondering if i installed correctly.  This is my first time using
multiple disks, I've been successful many times with a single disk setup.
What exactly should i do in the installer to make sure it recognizes where
my /usr partition is?

One other question, could this possible be an issue with the beta?  Do you
guys think it could be resolved by just using 1.4.2?

Thanks,

Dave