Subject: Re: mac68k & wscons & loadable keymaps, was: I have
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/17/2000 12:43:14
At 02:48 PM 11/17/2000 -0500, Allen Briggs wrote:
> > probably, but we haven't gotten around to creating syssrc/dev/adb/ quite
> > yet.  presumably, much of the ADB code (well at least the keyboard and
> > mouse drivers) should be MI and could go in there...

The adb controller code really should do in sys/dev/apple to follow the
dev/dec & dev/sun existing convention.  adb devices could go either in
dev/apple or dev/adb (probably the latter if you really consider it a bus).
However, the NuBus code should go into dev/nubus so it can be (one day)
shared by macppc.