Subject: Re: New Install
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: lists-mail <lists@pixelhammer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/17/2000 03:53:33
I only used stuffit to troubleshoot, I just wanted to confirm that the problem
wasn't something else. I did try to get them from work today on my G4 and they
came down and unpacked just fine. I not sure what is up but the problem seems
to be something in this Mac.

I'll just ssh into my server and ftp the kernel down directly into my Netatalk
share.

Thanks,

DAve.