Subject: Re: [OFF TOPIC ?] I have successfully installed 1.4.2 and now what can I do ?
To: Emile Schwarz <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/2000 02:15:31
On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 09:11:51PM +0100, Emile Schwarz wrote:
> I have successfully installed 1.4.2 and now what can I do ?

What do you want to do?

> 1. I still do not know how to be able to press the m/M letter and see on
>    screen a 'm/M' (I use a French keyboard [AZERTY], but NetBSD thinks and
>    acts just like if I have a QWERTY [US] keyboard).

Ah.  There are people on this list who can probably help you with this.
I would like to see some support in the kernel for different keyboard
mappings at some point, but I don't know enough about foreign keyboards
to know how to do this.

> I tried to reach a simple documentation (a.k.a. NetBSD User’s Manual)

Can you get to
	http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html (English)
or	http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/netbsd/netbsd.html (Italian)
???
Unfortunately, no one has yet translated this into French.

For the keyboard question, you are definitely on the right list.  :-)

-allen