Subject: Re: pkgsrc wierdness
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@zembu.com>
From: Ryan Ordway <ryan@nwgeeks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/2000 23:12:45
On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>
> > Brainstorm -- remove the corrupted +SIZE_ALL files, or better yet, fix
> > them up by hand. E.g.
> >
> > 	echo 0 >foo
> > 	cp foo /var/db/pkg/*/+SIZE_ALL
>
> I think you want
>
> echo 0 > foo
> find /var/db/pkg -name +SIZE_ALL | xargs cp foo
>
> Otherwise you will try to copy most of the +SIZE_ALL files onto the
> last...

	Well, cp complained about wrong arguments in both cases... I just
did:

	cd /var/db/pkg ; for i in *; do echo 0 > $i/+SIZE_ALL

	Complained on the db file, but other than that... and openssl is
finally happy. :-)

	Thanks!

--
ryan@nwgeeks.com

HELO... my name is root... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!