Subject: This should be an easy ipnat question.
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/2000 16:35:17
The real setup is a bit more complex, but for the sake of this
question I have two ethernet interfaces on the box, one to the real
Internet with two genuine IP numbers and the other goes to an HP
JetDirect interface on a printer at 192.168.0.2 (and nowhere else).
I can't get another physical connection to the Internet, but I'd like
it to look that way.

How do I get ipfilter or ipnat to just route the traffic?  Do I use
map, bimap, or fastroute?  I tried rdr on the printer port and I had
that working for a while, but without any icmp traffic.

I'd like my MacOS machine to be able to print to the JetDirect lpr
interface as though it had a real direct network connection.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.