Subject: Re: ftp.macbsd.com amiss?
To: None <wysoft@wysoft.tzo.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/26/2000 01:08:28
On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 07:23:38PM -0700, wysoft@wysoft.tzo.com wrote:
> ftp.macbsd.com is not accepting FTP connections, and I haven't been able
> to get some files there that I would like to have. Ftp can connect to
> www.macbsd.com, as it's a different server, but it provides no files.
>
> Does anyone know what's going on with the site?

Yeah.  It's mine.  The IIcx that was running it for years has finally
expired.  The disk is in an AWS95 and it's almost set up.  I'm kind of
waiting on 1.4.3 or 1.5 beta sets and a bit of time to be ready to get
it the rest of the way installed and ready to go.

I apologize for the long downtime.  It should be back soon...  I'm
between jobs this weekend and probably installing a snapshot on a
macppc, too, so I hope to get it up this weekend...

-allen