Subject: Success!!
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lee Reynolds <leebreynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/28/2000 03:08:19
Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts.

Using MAKEDEV under single user mode I was able to
create the console device which the current kernel
expects, ttyE0.

The system now boots up and runs in multiuser mode.
The only problem I had was when I tried to run top.
The kernel crashed with an fpu exception which I guess
means the emulation code isn't quite kink free yet.
I'm going to see about getting an FPU card for this
system as well as a bigger hard drive.  On memory I'm
maxed out at ten megs, but that should be enough to
have some fun anyway.

Lee Reynolds