Subject: Re: how to switch between terminal windows?
To: hilbert m68k <hilbert_m68k@hotmail.com>
From: Charles Sebold <csebold@ezl.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/2000 09:14:10
>>>>> "hilbert" == hilbert m68k <hilbert_m68k@hotmail.com> writes:

 hilbert> hello, I'm runnind NetBSD 1.4.2 on an SE/30 mac.  When I
 hilbert> boot up, I get one terminal screen to work on. Is there any
 hilbert> way to switch to another one (like in Linux), so I could
 hilbert> start something in one, and then continue working in the
 hilbert> other?

I forgot, you could also use GNU screen.

(Probably in pkgsrc; also at
http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/screen.html )

Not as fast as dt, but works within the console you're using, so
probably more compatible in general.  _Lots_ of options.  Use dt if
you can, though.
--
Charles Sebold