Subject: installing perl5 package
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/18/2000 23:34:21
I'm having trouble installing the perl 5 package.  I was first trying
to install samba and found that the process was hanging up when it
tried to install the perl5 dependency.  Anyway these are two "must have"
packages. I tried installing by using the pkgsrc.tar.gz and I also
sup'd the whole /usr/pkgsrc directory and tried to install perl5.  But
the error message is the same. Here is the error message:

===> Building for perl-5.00404
./miniperl configpm tmp
*** Signal 11

Stop.