Subject: Q: Adding another Drive...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark R. Nathan <mark@nathan.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/11/2000 20:51:19
the manual has me running back and forth and Unix System Admin book
speaks generically regarding BSD 'adding discs'.

As a new Unix/BSD student,  I am eager to learn the steps necessary
to putting another usr directory and increasing storage since I have
come close to capacity on my current root/usr disc.

using 'disclabel sd2' gives me a 'sd2a Device not configured' error.

What I have done is run Mkfs before the booter put me in to BSD mode.
I have converted the drive partitions in to UNIX.

If you can provide me the generic steps, I will route through my
books and learn more on my own.

Thank you to all that help!!

Mark Nathan

    Mark R. Nathan                        http://www.miraboomusic.com