Subject: Re: Old 6360 Performa
To: bsduser <bsdlist@quiz.com.br>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/11/2000 21:42:23
> > How to install netbsd in a old 6360 Performa?  I'm trying to hold down
> > Control, Option O F, but notthing happen. Only a black screen.  What
> > need be my next steps?
> Try hooking up a serial console to the printer port (or is it the modem
> port...) at 9600 8N1.  It might be that the OF has broken video drivers.
> Not sure.

This is more of a question for port-macppc@netbsd.org.  Try asking
there.  This list is for the m68k-based macintosh users.

I think the OF serial console is 38400 (8N1).  I know that that's
what my 8500 wanted the last time that I kicked it into OF.  It was
annoying because my dumb terminal only went as high as 19200...

-allen