Subject: Re: sysinst install
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/11/2000 09:18:59
At 2:09 Uhr +0200 11.8.2000, Bob Nestor wrote:

>The "Discover Programming" kit from Metrowerks costs about $80 (US) and
>includes the full 68k compiler.  I believe they are also planning a PPC
>version.

As of CW Pro 5, The IDE is PPC _only_. You can of course cross-compile for
m68k, but you have to work on ppc. The Discover Programming 5 release is
full-featured (I understand that this was not so before 5 and will change
again); you may not distribute programs that you built with it.

	hauke (who owns DP ;)