Subject: Re: sysinst install
To: Nathan Raymond <nate@portents.com>
From: Daniel Parks <danielparks@bigfoot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/2000 17:05:55
On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Nathan Raymond wrote:
> Alternatively, have you tried talking to Metrowerks about getting
> educational pricing since you are developing open source programs
> with the product?  I'm sure they'd understand, it might just be
> finding the right person to talk to.

Any idea if it's (semi-)legal to give another person one of the old
CDs? They send me 2 CDs/year or so, and I'm not using the older ones.

They're Pro, but with an academic license.

You can get an academic license if you have some school ID... so if you
take a class in wine tasting at you local community college, you can get
CodeWarrior for ~$100.

Just my 2 cents,
Daniel