Subject: Sysinst/mac68k
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/2000 18:51:24
If anyone is interested in working on testing the current version of
sysinst/mac68k I've submitted the patches via send-pr.  The PR is
install/10811 titled "Sysinst/mac68k sometimes corrupts disk during
installation".  If anyone has problems, questions or comments about the
PR or the code I'd be happy to try to answer them.

Unfortunately I can't build Installation Kernels at the moment so anyone
who wants to work with this will have to do their own builds.  I
understand that might change in the near future though.

Thanks,
-bob