To: emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr, Avi Norowitz <alt@ice.tj>
From: Daniel Parks <danielparks@bigfoot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/06/2000 00:23:32
At 2:10 AM -0700 8/5/00, Emile Schwarz wrote:
>Hi Avi,
>
>a. Are these two spam messages about sex ? If so, I too have receive them and
>delete 'em two before reading; I just remember that they were about sex.

I only got one, but the one I got was about sex.

>b. In all the cases, I do not like at all to receive unsollicited mails (case
>a.) so listmom any solution ?

I don't know what listmom is, but it seems like the filter could be
improved if it let sex related SPAM through... you'd think it would be the
easiest to catch (how does the filter work, anyway?)

I deleted it after I SpamCopped it (http://spamcop.net/), but it would seem
that it contained words or phrases that would not usually be used in this
list. Perhaps a word frequency type filter would work.

Just my 2 cents.
Daniel