Subject: Re: quadra 650
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/2000 23:57:08
My -current kernel sources are: ~100.89MB
leopard# du -sk /usr/src/sys
103307  sys

Humm... my 1.3.2 machine only uses 57.8MB

With X and a compile going you could use quit a bit of swap.
I don't know about anyone else but I always use 128MB of swap
minimum. That gives me a big margin.

" Stamp out root login's .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.