Subject: RE: ip-nat (part 2)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: John Pertalion <pertalion@boone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/2000 23:21:59
My home network machines are setup with static ip adresses.  The Mac, MacOS
8.5.1, has the address of the NetBSD box in the 'Router address:' area and
the addresses of my ISP's nameservers in the 'Name server addr:' area.  All
the machines on my home network use 192.168.1.x addresses with a subnet of
255.255.255.0

HTH

John