Subject: Re: Browser Recs?
To: Andy Sinesio <halo@priest.com>
From: Chris Tucker <nikon@cyberport.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/2000 12:30:06
I tried compiling and running Grail on my IIci. It runs unbearably slow in
color X. like 20x slower than Netscape 4.08 standalone under MacOS 7.6.1.

Mebbe netscape for NetBSD would be faster than Grail. Netscape may be my
next attempt at graphical web browsing on my box. But in the meantime I
use Lynx on it.

Actually, i don't even use lynx on it, really...i use Netscape on my Linux
pentium for web browsing *hee*