Subject: Re: scsi ethernet
To: Jean-Francois Fortier <jefortie@cgocable.ca>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@clank.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/2000 21:47:23
On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Jean-Francois Fortier wrote:

> 	I would like to know if it's possible to use a scsi ethernet
> adaptor. I have one (asante en/sc desktop) and I would like to use it with
> an se/30 under Netbsd ? When I boot in netbsd with the scsi ethernet

The only SCSI Ethernet hardware currently supported under NetBSD is a
Cabletron box.  There is a change-request filed that adds support for
another, but neither of the popular Asante or Dayna adapters are currently
supported.  (I have SCSI Ethernet adapters from both of these vendors, so
I suppose it's only a matter of time...)

--scott