Subject: ip-masq?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Samad <signage@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/26/2000 11:19:28
Hey everyone,
I have three computers - two of them are G3s running MacOS. The other
computer is a Mac IIvx running NetBSD. All computers are networked via
Ethernet to a hub. I have a PPP connection from a 33.6K modem. I would like
to setup PPP on the NetBSD box. Then I would like to be able to share that
internet connection to the other computers. I know it sounds stupid to share
a ~3K connection, but it is greatly needed, especially on a IIvx. I heard
this can be done with ip-masq. Does anyone know of any tutorials on how to
setup ip-masq (not only on the server, but also for the clients)? If ip-masq
shouldn't be used in this situation, what should? Thanks.
Samad