Subject: mp3 streamer?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: James P. Schmidt <jps@ans.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/18/2000 20:38:58
Just wondering, since I'm having no real luck searching on my own...  is
there any way to set up an mp3 streaming server on NetBSD?  I'm getting dsl
someday soon, and I'm thinking of setting up a server so I don't need to
lug all my CDs into work every day :)

 Zaren Ankleweed - Bitdancer, Freelance | "We come from the sea, Tim; our
 Acquisitions Agent, Minister for "Bob" | blood is salt, and strange tides
 a.k.a. Zaren on #macintosh in the IRC  | ebb and flow within us all."
      "You're a madman!" --fkrol        | Rose, _The Books of Magic_