Subject: What next?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Anthony Helm <kajiai@msua.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/2000 16:01:33
Any suggestions on what to do next? As a NetBSD greenwing whose just
installed (1.4.2) on a Quadra 800, what should I play with next?

Acutally, I'm planning to recompile the kernel, but I'm not quite sure what
I should put in place before doing so, or is it just a good idea to
recompile after a successful install?

I would like to find some tools for working with the internet. I can FTP,
but I'm interested in WWW tools specifically. What runs well on a Quadra
800? Also, I'd like to play around with X customization. Any recommendations
for AfterStep, KDE, or Enlightenment?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Anthony