Subject: Re: trying to get the network going...
To: port-mac68k@netbsd.org <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Salvatore Mancini <salvatore@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/11/2000 14:46:42
Does this system have a video card installed I wonder? I recall reading about a
problem with some video cards having an interrupt conflict with the onboard
ethernet of the centris/quadra 650's. I myself had this problem when I had a
videocard installed even though I was not using it at the time. Pulling the video
card out was my solution.

I looked for this on the FAQ but could not find it. I definitely read it somewhere
on one of the macbsd sites, I just can't remember where.....

Hope this helps
Salvatore