Subject: Free MacOS Xterm MI/X
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/04/2000 22:25:41
Hey ya'll :)

  I stumbled across this a week or two ago and didn't realize what I had
until just now. If this is old news than oh well, but anyway: I just found
a *free* PowerPC AND Mac68k color X term/server called MI/X. I'm using it
right now to write this. A how to can be found at
http://gsep.pepperdine.edu/~kcary/usingX.html and the closest binary
mirror I found that works is the Germany mirror listed at the top of the
mirrors page. (sorry about the go around, but if you hit the above URL,
you'll eventually get to it :) (Cut and paste don't appear to work from
MacOS <==> my Xterm, but hey, it beats the alternative. Hope some of ya
try it out.

	Chris