Subject: RE: fixing files after fsck -y (more)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Darrell Horrocks <dhorrock@falcon.fste.ac.cowan.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/01/2000 11:26:47
On a similar note (I think) I am still having install hassles on a Pbook
180c.  Have the install going right, and getting the prompts that I should
be.  HOWEVER, after dropping me to a single user prompt (so I can edit
rc.conf) I find that the root filesystem is only mounted RO now RW.  SO a
fsck and I find the error:

** /dev/rsd0a
BAD SUPERBLOCK: MAGIC NUMBER WRONG

I haven't been able to locate a similar problem in the mailinglist archive,
but I feel it may be something to do with the formatting information.

Can anyone help with this?

Regards

Darrell Horrocks

I am using the 20000408 build with the GENERICSBC-26 kernel.