Subject: Re: NetBSD Firewalls Made Easy
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Timberwoof <mroeder@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/03/2000 00:35:38
Erik,

I'm kaving some trouble installing the netbsd_fw.tgz file: the installer
barfs with an error of type 1. Under MacOS, Netscape downloads it as a
SimpleText file. The file ssh-1.2.27.tar.gz downloads as a "tar" file,
though.

--
Michael "Timberwoof" Roeder, Ice Hockey QA Engineer
mroeder@infernosoft.com -- http://www.infernosoft.com