Subject: Re: /usr/share/doc?? and Printing to a network printer
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: cruller <cruller@kc.rr.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/2000 20:04:15
----- Original Message -----
From: "cruller" <cruller@kc.rr.com>
To: "Frederick Bruckman" <fb@enteract.com>
Cc: <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 4:28 PM

The below is sorta-kinda true.  While it is human readable, there is still a
fair amount of formating code that is visable.  And it does not work on all
the contents in /usr/share/doc.  As someone noted befor there is a make file
in these directories.  Typing make puts a file in /usr/share/tmac/tmac.ps.

typing this command:

#gs tmac.ps

results in an error not being able to open an X display then pukes code.
I'm sure I just need to read the ghostscript man pages for more info.

[snip]