Subject: [Fwd: Re: SE/30 motherboard in SE?]
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Emile Schwarz <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/28/2000 09:50:23
The Macintosh SE was able to be upgraded to a Macintosh SE/30 by a motherboard replacement.

_BUT_ I’m not sure that the SIMMs RAM are compatible; 120 ns seems to me very
very slow; 80 ns seems to be the right speed.

Of course you must use a special screw tool to open the Macintosh SE case.

One thing is sure is that the SE/30 is fast, faster than the SE...

Emile