Subject: Re: PHP support of MySQL Problem solved
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ladislav Popov <lada@first-net.cz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/2000 14:34:58
I found myself, how to do it.

If somebody wants, here is HOW TO:
In standard instalation there is no support for MySQL function.
To install version with support of MySQL, you have to compile source with
more options. To do this, you have to edit Makefile in
/usr/pkgsrc/www/ap-php3/.
and add

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-mysql=/usr/pkg

to the next line after
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-apxs=${LOCALBASE}/sbin/apxs

now you can type in directory /usr/pkgsrc/www/ap-php3/ make install
to compile this.

Lada

P.S: There is more options, but some seems that doesn't work. To see more
type

 sh /usr/pkgsrc/www/ap-php3/work/php-3.0.16/setup

in shell. This is configure script for php, answer all and after that look
at file /usr/pkgsrc/www/ap-php3/work/php-3.0.16/do-conf
You can use parameters in this file in Makefile...