Subject: Re: ADSL modems
To: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@erols.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/26/2000 08:30:03
I was able to compile Jason's code by replacing the following:

<sys/errno.h>  -> <errno.h>
arc4random(); -> random();
strlcpy -> srtncpy

Making the above changes where ever they occured in the source code allowed
me to compile the
executable.  I'm not sure if it works, but expect it to be CPU intensive
since it runs in user mode and not as part of the kernel.

Erik