Subject: File system tools
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Massey <richardm@clear.net.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/24/2000 21:12:25
I have a 230MB ROOT&USER primary partition that is rapidly filling up (90%)
(since I added pkgsrc and built lynx).
I freed up another 130MB as a single partition and initialised it with newfs.
I plan to move part of my current filesystem to the new partition using pax
and then erase the migrated section and mount the new partition at that
point.
However...
I need to find the space taken by individual directories in order to decide
which directory tree (or part of) to move. There is one ls option that
claims to give directory sizes but does not (NetBSD 1.4.2). Is there
another tool that does this easily???

Cheers
Richard